PeopleSoft Functional Queries (136)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Different Styles Of Trading

Dear Traders, Here are the Different Trading Styles of different Trader around the globe. Which one is your favorite?1. Day Trading2. Posit…

Started by Gerald Kimmer

4 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Financial Batch jobs were failing due to too many files opened

1) This issue started after upgrading the OS from windows 2003 to 2008 and PeopleSoft from 8.49 patch 10 to 8.52 to patch 9

Started by Willy Raynes

2 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Integration Broker with 3rd party Integration.

I have to set up the ayshcronous service Integration with 3rd party system. the 3rd party will send a file to the Peoplesoft system and I h…

Started by Melia Ruf

4 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Same page in two places

For example, Dependent/Information can be found in two different places in Peoplesoft: Workforce Administration>>Personal Information…

Started by Delbert Deitz

2 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Tree Changes Audit

Is it possible to audit changes to a tree? I tried adding audit field change (ADD, UPDATE, DELETE) to PSTREELEAF and PSTREENODE with no luc…

Started by Tomas Monks

4 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Subtracting a datetime field and a date field

Hello, I am trying to calculate the Days to Fill for our Recruiting team. I am using the HRS_ROW_UPD_DTTM which is a date/time field but I…

Started by Beryl Masone

3 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

Useful queries

FIELD PROPERTIES ---- SELECT DISTINCT FD.FIELDNAME ,CASE FD.FIELDTYPE WHEN 0 THEN 'Char' WHEN 1 THEN 'Long Char' WHEN 2 THEN 'NBR' WHEN 3 T…

Started by Awilda Ehrhardt

1 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

SQR writing text file line longer than 32767

I have an SQR that writes to a CSV file. Each line potentially has a *ton* of text, well exceeding the record length limit of 32767. Has an…

Started by Teddy Leight

1 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

PeopleCode

PeopleCode is an (ool) object-oriented proprietary (case-insensitive) language used to express business logic for PeopleSoft applications.…

Started by Reyes Rodas

1 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

PeopleSoft and ADP/Globalview

Has anyone worked with integrating PS 9.0 with ADP Globalview? Does ADP provide SQR's for integration?Thanks.

Started by Jae Hunsinger

2 Jul 9, 2017
Reply by kristen

RSS

PeopleSoft Jobs in US

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Maisam Agha.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service